Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bubble Party

We had a bubble party today. When Melisa was out visiting for Christmas, she helped me paint the kids room. I was a little nervous about the colors but I think it turned out great. Melisa sure has an eye for picking colors. Jeff, Amy's husband, put up the chair rail, which was so generous of him. I really think that made the room look beautiful but it didn't look like a kids room. Amy had the idea of the round stickers. The kids love it. We had so much fun putting them up. Now all we need is some blinds (I am going to miss the brown blanket) and the room will be complete. Now we just need do the other seven rooms in the house! One room at a time, right?


I am having fun with this blog creating the collages. The top one is of the kids and their cousins (the Troeger girls) at the tide pools in Laguna Beach this Jan. It was amazing to see God's creation of the underwater animals. Everyone really enjoyed looking at the starfish, splashing in the water and posing for the camera.

The bottom picture is from today. We went shopping for Caleb's baseball uniform and he couldn't wait to put it on. He wanted to wear them all day. He made sure that I took pictures of him so I can put it on the computer. The girls wanted to get in for some poses too.


Add ImageAdd Image

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Three days in a row!! You are spoiling us! Love the new bedroom Les! It turned out super cute! We miss you guys!

Amy said...

WOW, 3 days in a row! The room looks GREAT!!! I love the baseball uniform ... Go Angels!

Pa said...

Awesome Les!!! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!!!